Sunday, October 2, 2011

A New Book, A Substory

With an inciting incident comes a new book in our story. A sub story if you will. This blogs current sub story is going to be quotes.

I LOVE quotes! Why use my quickly spat out thoughts when we can hear a dedicated wise author's thoughts that their brains have bled out (see Robert Pinsky's poem, Lair)? That they have labored over for possibly years? And if they put all that effort into their works (sometimes Toni Morrison would spend an entire day trying to find one word!) we can at the very least take a little time to absorb them into our souls and lives and see if they incite change in us.

So I hope you enjoy these quotes. I truly do. I wouldn't make it without them. I hope this experience makes us all the wyzer. Blessings to you all!


Love Always,

Zoe Elizabeth

No comments: